Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just One of Those Days

Do you ever have one of those days where you plan on being super productive but without all the stress because its all little stuff, some of it is fun and it's not like you have much else to do...but then you end up wasting most of the day? I'm having a day like that. But....strangely enough I don't really mind, I don't really have much that's stressing me out right now so I can afford to spend a day not doing a lot, but still doing enough.
I made blueberry cheese blintzes this midmorning and they are super delicious, I plan on eating them for the rest of the week's breakfast! :) I also practiced and cleaned (complete with vacuum!) and now my room feels great!
I wish I had more of real importance to talk about but I just don't...the month of February is pretty lame really. I mean...let's think about it, what happens in February:
Valentine's Day: I used to think this was an awesome holiday but now I just see no point, I tell my friends I love them pretty much every day...at least every week, why only have one day to do it? and I don't like hallmark holidays, they are lame.
Tiki's Birthday: OK, this was good and fun but not super exciting...and that was nice.
Olympics: here's the thing...I'll watch some Olympics but I get really sick of the announcers really quickly and I really don't care about sports, at all.
I auditioned for the Disney All-Star Summer College Band...I guess that was exciting but it was via DVD and it was kind of a pain in the butt to figure out the technology so, meh.
It's snowing again....next month is March which brings Spring Break...but I'm not going anywhere so...yeah...
Anyone know anything exciting that happen(s/ed)in February?

I guess I did find this somewhat entertaining internet game...well two..
This one is about feeding a cat sushi....yay fat kitties :)
This one is blocks...but in difficult stacks...

No comments:

Post a Comment