Monday, May 23, 2011

Revival!!

So I just finished my senior recital, I'm about to graduate from college, I guess it's going to be a new chapter in my life, or something.....
I have read a few blog posts by someone who does a thank you note a day - to something or someone, and I read some other blogs every day (almost) and I was thinking....well, I'm a huge believer in finding something good about every day, I used to keep a "happy calendar" and right before I went to sleep every night I would write down the things that made me happy that day. I think it did a good job keeping me happy, especially during lame, sunless Appleton winters....so here's my concept: Reason to be excited about today, every day, for the next year. That's the goal. starting today, May 23rd, 2011. I will blog a reason to be excited about today, every day, for a whole year, and if I miss a day, I WILL make it up :) And hopefully it won't just be a reason for excitement just for me all the time

Reason To Be Excited Today: Renee is writing a blog! Also, her dinner (pseudo Taco Salad) was delicious!

and so it begins! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment