Saturday, July 9, 2011

Song title quotes (7-6-11)

A: Which song? Are you feeling groovy? Do you have a bridge that rides over troubled waters? Are you a boxer going to Scarborough fair with rosemary and thyme?
R: All of the above, because I'm the only living boy in new york.
A: I thought you told me you were a girl and your name was Mrs. Robinson?
R: Well, then again, it might be Kathy.
A: Are you sure it isn't Cecelia?
R: I do get confused, especially when I'm with Julio in the school yard.
A: Is that school yard located in my little town?
R: Yes, which is where I'm traveling to.
A: Are you going to an island? I hear they never cry, kinda like rocks.
R: Yeah, which makes me homeward bound.
A: Make sure to check out the 59th street brigade when you get there!
R: Oh I will! I've heard the sounds of silence.
A: Damnit! You used the one I wanted too! I guess that's what I get for being an 'old friend' of yours.
R: Oh man! You might have won! But it's ok because I'm in America.
A: Oh I wish I could line in America. I'm just a poor boy who flew down to Mexico.
R: Did you just lose?! That was great, it makes me want to wake up to little Susie.
A: Did I just lose? That's like asking me if I would rather be a sparrow or a snail!

No comments:

Post a Comment